Tunnel of love,Ukraine


The Tunnel of Love is a section of industrial railway located near Klevan, Ukraine, that links it with Orzhiv. It is a railway surrounded by green arches and is three to five kilometers in length. It is known for being a favorite place for couples to take walks.

"What a romantic view!" - was my first reaction when I visited this place. Actually, I went all alone in this journey, because I was impressed whenever this place is made by nature or humans created it.

The line starts at Klevan station, on the Kovel-Rivne line, and reaches the northern area of Orzhiv, also served by a station on the main line. The whole line is about 6.4 km long, and about 4.9 km is covered by forest, within which this botanical phenomenon stretches anywhere from 3 to said 4.9 km, depending on how individuals count it.

 Forever alone - just my choice, I went inside this impressive tunnel through train, and I reached the end. This was a long trip, but it was worth it. Mother nature created a lot of amazing things to see.

Want to know how it feels? Visit it yourself. And trust me, this journey is worth trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best 5 luxurious home designs - You should check them out!

Albania adventure part 3 (Krujë)

Albania adventure part 5 (Tirana)